You were really looking forward to this recipe!
For the base:
250 g of wheat flour
100 g of coconut oil at room temperature
2 egg yolks
100 g of powdered cane sugar
· A pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of milk
350 g of 33% cream
250 g of mascarpone
1 teaspoon of matcha (and why not pink or blue?) 🥰
2 sprigs of mint
A zest of a lime
5 g of agar agar
· Cane sugar powder (or another sugar if you want a more "pure" color)
Berries as you wish! 🍒🍓
1. Beat the yolks with the sugar until they turn white. Toss the flour with the softened coconut oil, butter or ghee. (coconut oil should not be liquid, it should keep its shape).
2. Mix the two preparations, add salt, milk, knead the dough. The dough is quite brittle so let it sit a bit so that the oil melts and everything sticks together better.
3. Roll out the dough, place it in the bottom and sides of the mold and sprinkle with flour, prick with a fork, cover with foil, press down on the bottom and sides, put something to weigh down (beans, buckwheat, rice ) so that the dough does not rise and swell.
4. Leftovers can be used to create decorations such as flowers or stars with cookie cutters, bake them like cookies and decorate your tart with them. 🌼
5. Bake the base of the tart in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until cooked (about half an hour, but the time depends on your oven). The base will be crispy on the edges and softer in the middle ☝️
6. For the garnish, mix the cream, mascarpone and agar agar, bring to a boil, stir for a few minutes and then remove everything from the heat.
7. Dilute the matcha with a small amount of hot water then add the lemon zest and mint, a little mascarpone and whisk everything!
8. Then mix the two preparations with an electric whisk for a homogeneous result.
9. Put the strawberries at the bottom of the pie then pour the ganache over it. 🍓🍓🍓
Important: do not remove the tart from the mold - the ganache is bulky and heavy, the edges of the tart will not be able to support it! ☝🏼
The pie will be easy to remove from the mold when the preparation has set.
Finally, place the tart in the refrigerator so that the ganache sets. Then decorate as you wish.
You will wow your friends and treat yourself. Enjoy your meal !